Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: The Morning Coffee.....Vent day

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by macabeee:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AcroPeek:
    can I still get a cup?
    or am I too late?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One cup, coming your way!!

    d4 1 b

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ May 20, 2005 02:12 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! Support your local coffee shop!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping someone would go there...
    I did set it up for that, after all... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think MM4 is going to need that back.

    Somewhere out there MM4 is cupless. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ewww.......... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •